Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family Ties

We just got back from visiting my sister in Price. It was fun to see her beautiful new home. Aaron has done an awesome job. It made me very excited for our home to be done. I was surprised at how similar our tastes are (mine and Suz's). She had the same tile in her bathrooms that we picked for our entry, her carpet is almost identical to what we chose, and the paint color she has is close to the one I want. Great minds think alike. :)
The kids had such a great time playing. Its always fun to play with cousins. Baby Dallin really took to Zach. He is very selective about who he likes too. Every time Zach would come into his sight he got the biggest grin. I almost think Zach had more fun playing with Dallin than with the other kids. I'm glad we were able to spend the time together.

No comments: