Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 YEARS and Counting





John and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this month. We were planning on going somewhere exotic but decided to be practical and put the money into our yard. So we took 5 days and went down to St. George instead. We golfed, shopped (sort of), went to a movie, drove around in a convertible (top down), ate out, swam, and just enjoyed each others company. It was a great vacation. And we didn't even have to leave the great state of Utah :)

Here's to 10 years and many more. I love you dear :)

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congrats! That is awesome! I'm sure that was a nice break.

So when you say that you "put the money into our yard" does that mean that you buried it? ;-) Hee, hee. I'm sure the yard will look great.

Diana said...

Convertible??? How fun! Happy ten years!

Jennifer said...

Hey Amanda! Mona invited me to her blog and I found a link to yours. It's so fun to see your family in action! Ten years, huh? Reminds me of meeting you at Fashion Island for lunch when you were on your honeymoon in CA--totally awesome time! Congratulations on 10 great years.