Friday, November 13, 2009

IT"S A BOY!!!

Now that we know we are having another boy we are trying to figure out what to name him. We are somewhat at a loss. A couple of the names that are being tossed around are: Joshua, Blake, Lance, and Max. None of these have been agreed upon by all parties involved :) So please, let us know what you think. Or if you have a better name, let us know that too. We are not going to announce the middle name yet but it starts with D. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

The G-Funk! said...

Hmmm, I have a brother in law named Lance, and his name makes me think of a cross between Lance Bass and a male stripper at Chippendales. So I vote thumbs down on "Lance", but if this ends up being your favorite you should still use it. Just be advised that I'll probably ask the baby if he plans on joining any boy bands when he's old enough, if I ever see him. :)

Brian&Em said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! Congrats on the boy. I've heard you've been deathly ill. Hope you're feeling a little better by now. As for boy names, I'm afraid I can't be much help. Two was hard enough for me, good luck coming up with a fourth.

Colleen said...

My vote is for Joshua! I have a nephew named Joshua, but I also love that name from one of Rachel's boyfriends and employer on "Friends". Good luck! :)