Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stars Were Gleaming, Silent Night, and Away in a Manger



I am so excited this year to start a new family tradition. On Christmas Eve, after dinner, we are going to open all of our presents from each other and then have a family sing-a-long. ( I am determined to pass my love of music on to my children. ) There are some beautiful songs in the childrens songbook so we will sing a few of those along with Silent Night (a family favorite) as we read part of the Christmas story in the scriptures. I am really excited about sharing this with my boys. I hope it will touch their hearts as it has mine while I have been preparing it.

We also want to pass along our love to all of you. I had the best intentions to send out Christmas cards this year but just never got them done. So this Christmas blog will have to do. I hope you are all well. We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive family and great friends. May the spirit of Christmas be with you now and all year through.

With much love,
the Kennedy's

6 comments:

alisa said...

What a beautiful family! We love and miss you guys!! Merry Christmas!

Colleen said...

What a great family pic, so cute! I hope to pass on the love of music, too! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)

Sweet Joys said...

Stars Were Gleaming is one of my favorite Christmas songs, too! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Diana said...

I remember when all the Egans [multiple generations] use to get together and go caroling. Do you still? Merry Christmas my friend!

Laura said...

Super cute family picture!

Plus 3 Monkeys said...

I love your family photo!