Saturday, September 5, 2009

And The Winner Is...

So when John read my last post he said he didnt think anyone would get it. Well, little does he know I have some very intelligent friends.

YES WE ARE EXPECTING!! To answer all of your questions... I have been sick with this one (less sick than with Zach but more than with Ty). My scheduled "due date" is March 29th which puts me at almost 11 weeks. The boys insist this one will be a girl but John is positive it is a boy. While eating breakfast the other day the boys had a very funny conversation. It went something like this...
Ty: I think the baby is a girl
Zach: If it is what would you name it?
Ty: Grandma
Matt: We already have lots of grandmas
Ty: But not a baby one

So for being so smart and figuring out the word problem you are all the winners. And your prize is...

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so happy for you, I am excited to hear what you are having even though it's a bit away before you find out. SOOOO exciting, I hope you get feeling better really soon! I wish I was around to help, we miss you lots!

alisa said...

Yeah! My birthday is March 28th!!! I am going to shoot for that one :) Sooo excited for you guys! And my guess is....A GIRL!! Love you friend!

Laura said...

YIPPPEEE for you!!!! I'm so happy to hear the good news. Boy or girl, the baby will be lucky to come to such a wonderful family and loving home.

Diana said...

Love the "Grandma" story. That is priceless. Are you having to take the "Liquid Gold" medicine you took with Zak?

Debbie said...

congrats. March babies are the best!

Jake said...

That grandma story is hilarious!! (oh this is Traci by the way, I just realized I was signed into Jake's account before I posted this).